Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Odysee

Pardon how i spelt my odysee
After dear folks spent a quarter of a million naira on my education
...not so much though, compared to my cousin whose folks had to stop their house project cos she was going off to a private uni...

she's out now and the house is still in mid-summer nightmare!

I souldn't at this point disgrace them, in the least way with grammatical "mutall"-bombs
but that's my point right now!
I am me
The me I know is the "me' I want to project

I go all around

My dreams and thoughts i spread on the grounds
Etched gradient in the dross of gold
I am not afraid to say it the way i like
'cos the way i like it
is the way i know you will know it to be

My odysee is the sea of ode

The old sage's abode
The abode of a socratic mind
Who may never take "no" for an answer
but can answer with a "no"

This is my odysee.

No comments:

Post a Comment